Employment services for persons with disabilities
We fight to prevent the isolation of people with disabilities!
The employment services provided by Motivation seek to meet the need of persons with disabilities for social and professional inclusion. Thereby, our services limit one of the most dramatic effects of disability – the isolation of the individual. The lack of a constant occupation, the need to belong to a group, and to feel valued within that group, make the disability much more difficult to bear, causing the deterioration of individual and family well-being. Our employment service facilitates the placement on the mainstream labor market of persons with disabilities who can and want to work.
Currently about 15.5% of these persons have a job. To improve the data available regarding this field, Motivation and the Romanian Academic Society completed in 2009 and 2010 the studies entitled ”Diagnosis: Excluded from the labor market. Obstacles in employment of people with disabilities in Romania” and “Access to the Labor Market for Disabled People.”
For more information you can contact us at telephone 0747.280.238 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
During 2009 – 2015, Motivation developed the employment service through several projects, including:
– “MOTIVATION FOR EMPLOYMENT” (2014-2015), co-financed by the European Social Fund through the Sectoral Operational Program Human Resources Development 2007 – 2013 – Investing in People!
– „PARTNERSHIP FOR EMPLOYMENT in regions Bucharest-Ilfov, Nord-Est and Sud-Est” (2014-2015), co-financed by the European Social Fund through the Sectoral Operational Program Human Resources Development 2007 – 2013 – Investing in People!
– „PARTNERSHIP FOR EMPLOYMENT in regions Bucharest-Ilfov, Sud-Vest and Sud Muntenia” (2014-2015), co-financed by the European Social Fund through the Sectoral Operational Program Human Resources Development 2007 – 2013 – Investing in People!
– Equal chances for the integration of people with intellectual disabilities in Romania (2009-2012), co-financed by POSDRU
– Developing the social economy (2009-2012), co-financed by POSDRU; Motivation was React Association’s partner
– ORIZONT 2009 (2009-2012), co-financed by POSDRU; Motivation was DGASPC Sector 1 Bucharest’s partner
– START for equal opportunities for people with disabilities on the labor market (2008 – 2011), co-financed by the POSDRU
– Looking to the future – a chance for integration into the labor market for people with disabilities (2008 – 2011), co-financed by the POSDRU
– Inclusion on the labor market of people with disabilities (2008-2011), co-financed by POSDRU; Motivation was ActiveWatch’s partner
Motivation Romania Foundation can help companies develop a sustainable corporate social responsibility program,adding the team a bit of diversity and tolerance – a plus of value.
“Motivation for occupation” project was developed by the Motivation Romania Foundation in partnership with the Ministry of Labor, Family, Social Protection and Elderly, Goals UK CIC, Special Olympics Romania Foundation and HR Specialists LLC. The project addressed people in vulnerable groups on the labor market.
The program for all job seekers, regardless of their professional training or graduate level, was implemented by the Motivation Romania Foundation, along with its partners: Goals UK CIC, Special Olympics Romania Foundation, HR Specialists, AJOFM Ilfov, AJOFM Gorj and AJOFM Giurgiu.
The project aimed to develop educational and social services – a model of good practice in empowering people with disabilities for better social inclusion and the labor market.
The project aimed facilitating the access of people with disabilities on labor market through a trans-national partnership that would create a network of 3 Regional Centers for Social Inclusion and Employment of People with Disabilities in the North-West, North-East and South- West. The program has created quality services in the fields of motivation, counseling, mediation, accessibility and post-employment assistance for 1,400 people with disabilities on the labor market.
Please call the wheelchair user’s line: 0800.030.762!
This number is addressed to people with mobility disabilities who need a wheelchair adapted to their needs.
The number is available from Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 16:00.
The line is free of charge in following networks:
Romtelecom, UPC, Vodafone, Orange, Telemobil, Cosmote.