#ChangetheStory of children and adults who lost their mobility!
Donate for adapted wheelchairs.
We’re grateful for your donation and thank you on behalf of all children and adults with mobility disability that we help together!
Be on my side!
Donate for the IMPACT program.
Help us keep taking care of the 25 disabled young people with medium and severe mental disabilities, like we’ve been doing for the past 17 years.
Together we can #changelives.
You can also support us:
- By sending the text ACTIV by text message at 8844 for 2 euro/month, and Motivation Romania Foundation will donate fitted wheelchairs.
- Redirecting 3.5% of your income tax to Motivation Romania Foundation. The form 230 can be found here.
- Making a direct donation in Motivation Foundation’s account: RO 98 RNCB 0071 0114 2739 0030 – BCR Sucursala Plevnei (RON) or IBAN RO31 RNCB 0071 0114 2739 0072 – EUR.
- Become an ambassador for Motivation and take part with us in sporting events.
If you represent a company, you can get involved by:
- Granting a deductible sponsorship from the company’s income tax.
- Corporate responsibility program that combines involvement in supporting disabled people and educating employees on disability.
- Purchasing personalized objects, hand made by the disabled young people in our care. For more details, get in touch with us at email@example.com or 0728 176 179.
Donations made through the motivation.ro website are done online with your card, through a payment processing system. The payment is secure, according to international data security and confidentiality protocols. The information on the card is done through a secure page of the payment processing system. The terms and conditions for using said system are found on its page.
When you make a donation through www.motivation.ro, this generates a final and undisputable charge on your card, unless you can provide proof that someone other than the rightful owner of the credit or debit card used it for the charge. In the case in which your card was used without your authorization, it was stolen or lost you need to notify the bank in question and follow their procedure for such situations.
By clicking the Subscribe button, you’ll be redirected towards the form that allows you to become part of the distribution list for the MotiNews newsletter. On that page you can find out more about the Motivation Foundation’s policy regarding protecting personal data. We thank you for your trust, and assure you that we’ll treat the data you provide us with the utmost care.