Similarly to any activity, our Foundation also processes certain data by means of the Website, in particular technical data processed by means of cookies.
In accordance with the national and EU legal provisions, the personal data shall be processed in observance of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), herein after referred to as the “GDPR Regulation” and other national or EU acts, issued for the enforcement thereof.
Our Foundation complies with the provisions governing the processing of personal data, and aims to provide all necessary information in relation to the manner in which such data are processed, i.e. the collection, use, transfer and protection methods for You navigation of the Website or when You contact Us.
Please further consult the Cookies Policy and the Terms and Conditions – Motivation Romania Foundation, which may be consulted by means of the Website and apply to all Your interactions with Us.
Chapter I – General Provisions
- The meaning of certain terms
- The capitalized terms used herein below, unless the context otherwise indicates, shall have the meanings laid down in the Terms and Conditions – Motivation Foundation Romania.
- About the Foundation and its contact data
- The website is owned by Us, e. Motivation Romania Foundation, incorporated in reliance upon and under the Romanian law, having tax identification code 7081193, headquartered in Ilfov, Commune of Cornetu, Village of Buda, no. 1 Podișor St., Romania, registered in the Registry of Associations and Foundations under no. 36/2003, contact data: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, telephone: +40.21.448.02.42, fax: +40.21.448.11.07;
- In accordance with the GDPR Regulation, upon processing personal data, We act as the data controller, and You act as the data subject.
- You may contact Us at any time, at the contact data specified above, if you need any additional information in connection with the processing of data by the Foundation.
Chapter II – Categories of processed data, purposes and grounds for processing, storage period, data recipients and the security thereof
- Categories of data processed
- We process certain identification data and contact data, such as the names, address, email address or telephone number you disclose to Us when you contact Us or enter into an agreement with Us, particularly by means of the Website. Such data are processed for the purpose of communicating with You and for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations.
- By means of the Website, certain technical data are also processed, such as the data relating to the IP address, Internet provider, the type and version of the browser, settings concerning the place and time, the use of the Website and others similar, in order to make your experience as pleasant as possible and to understand the manner in which you interact with the Website. For more details in connection with the processing method of such data, please also see our Cookies Policy.
- Sometimes, we also process certain marketing data, such as your preferences. Such marketing data are collected through the cookies used by the Website or further to contacting You and supply information in that regard, such as in connection with the level of satisfaction. For more details in this respect, please further consult the Cookies Policy.
- In addition, in the course of our activity of supporting persons with disabilities, there may be cases where we also process data concerning a national identification number, such as the personal identification number or the series and number of the ID Card or others similar.
- Moreover, we process certain special categories of personal data, such as data concerning the health or biometric data (photo/video).
- Purposes and grounds of data processing
- We process the data in observance of your consent, subject to the fulfillment of certain legal obligations and with a view to realizing lawful interests of the Foundation, such as those referring to a) achieving the purpose of the Foundation, b) notification in connection with the activity of the Foundation, c) information in connection with the developed Project, d) information in connection with Other Projects, e) implementing the marketing strategy, f) conducting analysis in connection with the traffic on the Website and others similar.
- We process the identification data, contact data, certain technical data with a view to communicating with You or to inform You in relation to the activity of the Foundation or in order to deliver the goods or supply the services. We process such data directly, provided that you disclose them to Us in a message, upon expressing the option to receive information concerning the activity of the Foundation, upon otherwise contacting the Foundation or upon concluding or implementing an agreement concluded with the Foundation.
- The data concerning the payments made to the Foundation are processed with a view to monitoring the agreements concluded by means of the Website and with a view to fulfilling certain legal obligations, such as in the accounting or taxation fields.
- The technical data are processed with a view to ensuring the best user experience for You, when You navigate the Website, but also for the security and protection of data and in order to understand the manner in which You interact with it, such as certain of your preferences, while certain technical data are processed for marketing purposes. As a matter of rule, such data are processed in reliance upon your consent, but there may also be cases where we process them in realizing the lawful interest of the Foundation, such as the data processed for security and protection reasons, and we process the data, in this respect, in order to protect the Foundation from various cyber attacks and others similar.
- The Marketing data are processed for the purpose of drawing up and monitoring the marketing policy of the Foundation. We collect and use such data in reliance upon the consent provided by You.
- The Data concerning the national identification number are processed in reliance upon the explicit consent, granted for the purpose of taking the steps necessary to conclude or to implement an agreement with the persons requiring the goods or services made available by the Foundation, on a free of charge basis.
- Special data categories are processed in reliance upon the explicit consent granted with a view to benefiting from mobility devices, received free of charge by the Foundation from sponsors and charity organizations, to which we have to prove the manner in which we used such items.
Furthermore, some of these special data categories are processed in reliance upon the explicit consent, for the purpose of conducting own advertising, in drawing up annual reports, and it is possible, in certain cases, to post such images in social media, on the Website, on the Project Website or on other platforms held by the Foundation, during the implementation of Other Projects.
- The personal data of the Foundation’s supporters (donors, event attendants, etc.), such as the data concerning the name, surname, email address and telephone number, photo/video are processed in order to inform the same about the activities and actions performed by the Foundation, by sending newsletters, invitations, and customized messages.
- The period of data storage
- We preserve the collected data for the period required to achieve the indicated purposes. After achieving the purpose for which they were collected, the data shall be erased from the records of the Foundation within maximum 30 days after such time or from withdrawal of the consent, as the case may be.
- In that regard, the identification data, contact data and certain technical data are processed for the period required to achieve the communication or conclusion and implementation of certain agreements with You. Such data shall be erased within maximum 30 days after the date when the contractual relationships ceased or from the withdrawal of the consent.
- The data contained in the supporting documents required for fulfilling the accounting or tax obligations will be preserved for 10 years, starting from the end of the fiscal year in which they are collected. The supporting documents may refer to agreements and donation deeds, expense reports, social services agreements and others similar.
- The photo/video shall be erased from the records of the Foundation within no more than 30 days after the conclusion of the contractual relationship or from withdrawal of the consent, as the case may be.
- The storage period of technical data is stipulated in the Cookies Policy.
- Data recipients
- Similar to any economic activity, We also have several partners with which we cooperate for conducting, in conditions as good as possible, our activity.
- In this context, in certain cases, we need to deliver to such partners some of the collected data.
- Thus, in certain cases, we transfer the collected data to:
- The persons with which we cooperate for maintenance of the Website and other technical matters in connection with it;
- The persons with which we cooperate upon implementing the marketing, promotion, and advertising strategy in connection with our activity;
- Our partners and financer upon the implementation of the Project;
- Other Partners or collaborators of the Foundation during the implementation of Other Projects in which the Foundation is involved;
- The National Employment Agency and County Employment Agencies, National Qualifications Authority, inspectors of the National Agency for Fiscal Administration, judiciary police authorities, courts of law, court enforcers or other public authorities and institutions to which we have a legal obligation to deliver the data or documents containing such data.
- Certain charity, non-profit organizations headquartered in the United States of America which support, by donations, the activity of the Foundation.
- Generally speaking, we do not intend to transfer You data to a non-EU country. Nevertheless, we use certain Google and Facebook services and, in that regard, kindly further consult the personal data policies used by the said entities.
- At the same time, there may be instances where the data have to be transferred to charity organizations located in the United States, as specified above, or to Other Non-EU Partners. In such cases, we will make sure that the necessary mechanisms are implemented to ensure transfer in observance of the GDPR Regulation.
- Data security
- We preserve data security in accordance with the industry standards.
- We will take the technical measures necessary to protect the security and privacy of processed data, by prohibiting any unauthorized access to them.
Chapter III – Your Rights
- Exercise of rights
- You may contact the Foundation at any time, for the purpose of fulfilling the rights described herein below, to any of the contact data of the Foundation.
- The right of access to the processed personal data
- You may obtain a confirmation from us, in connection with the personal data which we process in connection with You and information in relation to the following: a) the processing purposes; b) the categories of personal data processed; c) the categories of data recipients; d) the period of data storage; e) the right to request the rectification or erasure of processed data or the right to restrict or to object to data processing; f) the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP).
- The right to rectification of the processed personal data
- You are entitled to claim the rectification or supplementation of inaccurate personal data we hold in connection with You.
- The right to erasure of processed personal data
- You are entitled to request the erasure of personal data we hold in connection with You.
- Nevertheless, in certain cases, we cannot comply with your request. For instance, we cannot erase the data, if we are held under a legal obligation to preserve them for a certain period of time, as in the case of legal obligations which request us to preserve the data for the period stipulated by law, for tax and accounting reasons. Moreover, insofar as we need to preserve the data for the purpose of ascertaining, exercising or defending a right in court, we may not comply with your request.
- The right to restriction of personal data processing
- You may obtain the restriction of data processing in the cases described in Article 18 of the GDPR Regulation.
- The right to object to the personal data processing
- You have the right to object to the data processing, in the cases detailed in Article 21 of the GDPR Regulation.
- The right to portability of the processed personal data
- You are entitled to receive the personal data which you provided to Us and hold in connection with You, as stipulated in Article 20 of the GDPR Regulation.
- The right to withdraw your consent, expressed in connection with the processing of personal data
- At any time, you may amend or withdraw your consent/agreement in connection with the processing of the data provided to Us.
- Please remember that, further to an amendment or withdrawal of your consent, this may not impact previous processing of data or may not determine the erasure of certain data for which the Foundation is held by a legal processing obligation or a lawful interest in preserving them.
- The right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
- You may file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, headquartered at No. 28-30 G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru St., 1st District, 010336, Bucharest, Romania, website: https://www.dataprotection.ro/?page=contact&lang=ro
- Notwithstanding this right in any way whatsoever, if you have any clarification inquiry or complaint in relation to the processing of personal data by the Foundation, please deliver it to the contact data, and We will do our best to clarify any issue.
Chapter IV – Miscellaneous
- You may deliver any questions you may have in connection with personal data processing by the Foundation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to telephone no.: +40.21.448.02.42.