An suitable wheelchair can change the story!
„I have known Cătălin for 2 years. Since then we spend most of our time together. He stays more with me than with Mary, his wife, or the children. They are grateful, because I help him get to the park, to shopping together or in the trips they make together. Together with Catalin we have done so many things as a team … we ran, we fished, we gardened. We also have cracked wood, what an experience! He doesn’t back down from anything anyway. He accepts any challenge and successfully completes it. I know that I also don’t have to let him down in hard times, whatever it is. There are his choices and my role is to accompany him in all.”
This could be the confession of Cătălin’s wheelchair.
Cătălin is 31 years old and moves around with the help of an wheelchair since he was 14 and a half years old. He didn’t have the proper mobility equipment from the beginning, and that kept him in place and caused postural deformities. Now, he has a wheelchair from Motivation tailored to his abilities.
Every year, hundreds of Romanians lose their mobility in car accidents, from swimming, falling from the height or because of medical illnesses and they all need a proper wheelchair for a normal mobility. Often, the wheelchair they receive is inappropriate, and they don’t know how to use it. An improper wheelchair leads to serious medical complications or even death.
You can direct 20% of the company’s corporate income tax to Motivation Foundation.
Change the story for children and adults who have lost their mobility!
It’s so simple:
1. You can calculate the value of the sponsorship: up to 20% of the profit tax, but not more than 7.5 thousand of the turnover;
2. Fill in the sponsorship contract by December 31, 2019, and send it scanned to the email address email@example.com or by mail to the address Str. Podișor, no. 1, sat Buda, Com. Cornetu, Ilfov, in the attention of Iuliana Meseșan;
3. Transfer the sponsorship amount to Motivation Romania Foundation account:
RO 98 RNCB 0071 0114 2739 0030 – BCR Plevnei Branch, or in cash, until December 31, 2019.
Together we change lives!
Our colleague, Iuliana Meseșan, will be happy to answer any questions about how:
- You can direct 20% of the income tax to Motivation Foundation;
Companies can direct to non-profit organizations, based on a sponsorship contract, 20% of the corporate income tax, in condition that the value of the sponsorship is less than: 5‰ from fiscal value or 20% from the corporate income tax due.
For the amounts that exceed these limits, companies can deduct the difference, for the following fiscal periods (up to 7 years). The sponsorship can be done annually/quarterly and deducted from the profit tax of the reference period.
Example of calculation for the deductibility limit of sponsorship:
If you have a turnover of RON 1,000,000 and a gross profit of RON 100,000 you owe a tax of RON 16,000.
- 0.5% of turnover = 5000 RON
- 20% of the tax due = 3200 RON
The amount of 3200 RON can be granted as a sponsorship as it fulfills both conditions. In this situation the tax due is RON 12,800.
- Your sponsorship supports people with mobility disabilities;
- The contact details are: 0728176179 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you support us:
- Donate 2 euros every month by SMS, with the text ACTIV 8844;
- Redirect 3.5% of income tax from salaries or pensions;
- Involve your colleagues in the assembly of wheelchairs through dedicated team building.
Thank you for spinning together the wheels of change!