We’re expanding our team! We’re looking for someone to work with us, for and with the youth from the #Impact initiative.
We offer our children the care of a family and we help them to find and developed themselves in order to have a life as close to independent as possible. This is why we’re looking for someone who:
- Can work with people with intellectual disabilities;
- Posses practical skills and competencies in the field of psychology;
- Demonstrate communication and relationship skills, patience and empathy;
- Demonstrate a great capacity to work as part of a team.
- To engage our children in practical activities;
- To be their mentor and friend when it comes to discovering new skills;
- To provide assistance with the practical development of the activities they carry out;
- To find ways to permanently motivate and encourage them to take part in said activities.
Having studies in the fields of art, pedagogy, social work or psychology offers you an advantage.
This takes place in Cornetu, Ilfov county and we offer travel assistance.
Interested parties should send their CV to our colleague, Daniela Ilea, Impact coordinator, through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.